After treating over 1,000 patients individually or in groups, psychologist specialist Jonas Sharma-Bakkevig in collaboration with Gyldendal publishing house wrote the book series "My way out of..." for patients and psychologists. Jonas' vision was to write books such as:
- simply explains a symptom disorder (depression, anxiety, burnout, etc.)
- thoroughly explains what steps you can take on your own to work your way out of this disorder
- provides concrete exercises and guidance
- are reasonable in price
- can be read in one evening, i.e. around 50 pages
- can be understood by both professionals and non-professionals
Jonas is currently writing "My way out of social anxiety".
Contact Jonas at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions or wishes for upcoming books!